Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Sucks

"Ah yes hello, God?  Yeah hey, this is Jeremy.  Yeah.  Hey listen, I was wondering if you could cut the crap with the weather.  Yeah, I know, it's just that---well yeah, exactly, it's freezing, which is fine, but the actual snow and shitty road conditions are getting on everyone's ner---what's that?  Oh, well yes, I guess it is kinda pretty, it's just that---what?  Yeah, the cows are handling it ok, but the thing is, they don't ride bikes, so it doesn't really matter what they think.......mm hm...oh, yeah?  Okay, well I never really thought of it that way, it's just that the race season starts soon, and training has been pretty tough----no, I know, being stoned  would be a lot tougher---right, and at least we have wheels----yeah, yeah, ok got it.  Well nevermind then I guess.  Yeah.  Ok sure, talk to you later."


God says maybe later.



No comments:

Post a Comment